-
July 16th, 2001, 09:48 PM
#41
Inactive Member
i bet you're now gonna try n tell me it's raining, right? *G
-
July 16th, 2001, 10:47 PM
#42
Inactive Member
Nope, I take full responsibility for that. *beams proudly*
-
July 17th, 2001, 12:41 AM
#43
Inactive Member
love the 60's... but the 70's were better... hate springsteen.
-
July 17th, 2001, 12:42 AM
#44
Inactive Member
actually... that bears repeating... i hate Hate HATE springsteen!!
*jumps up 'n down on the nearest Springsteen CD*
-
July 17th, 2001, 12:50 AM
#45
Inactive Member
SNiffers, where was I when you were single? I think a woman that hates springsteen is the height of femininity. Would slay dragons for such a woman. WOuld even slay Leo after she dries her leg off
-
July 17th, 2001, 01:24 AM
#46
Inactive Member
attemptto slay Leo *VBG
sniff, i swear we were separated at birth *LMAO*
-
July 17th, 2001, 01:27 AM
#47
-
July 19th, 2001, 12:53 AM
#48
Inactive Member
Hey cuz I am not going to get into it on the board with you. The thing is your maturity level must rise. My girlfriend doesn't enjoy your presnence for some reason. I don't know why. I have alot of mixed emotion's going on at the moment, I am sorry if i am not going to stick up for you through her insult's. She just need's her space as do I. We are gooing through some pretty rought times at the moment. I also know Blood is thiker then water. But it only goes so far. I am not alway's going to be there for you. There was a point that I was enjoying hanging out with you, But I can't do it all the time. Like I said sometimes we all need a little space. So this is a point in my life that i am asking you for that space. I care about you bro, So please don't let my relationship with sarah come in betwwen us as family.
-
July 19th, 2001, 04:48 AM
#49
Inactive Member
I don't give a shit about that right now.
You need to give me a call about sunday.
And why haven't you been in to work? Rick said you haven't been in for almost a week.
------------------
From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.
First member of:
Gangstas of Luv
"Tell me I'm a sinner, I've got news for you. I talked to god this morning and he don't like you."
-Ozzy
-
July 21st, 2001, 05:42 AM
#50
Inactive Member
Are you going to call me or what?!
I need to know about the concert. What the hell is going to happen? Have to talked to your friend about the passes yet?
------------------
From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.
First member of:
Gangstas of Luv
"I see the man around the corner waiting. Can he see me?
I close my eyes and wait to hear the sound of someone screaming....here."
-Ozzy
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks